1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Location: Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary South
Attend the Aboriginal Spring Job Fair on Thursday, March 22, 2018 and meet with local empoyers and recruiters!
Find out about the employment opportunities within their companies and benefit from the direct contact and real encounters, which still remains the most effect way to stand out!
Don’t forget to bring your resume!
Click here for more information.
When: Thursday, March 22, 2018
Time: 1:00pm – 3:30pm
Where: Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary South
Address: 135 Southland Dr SE, Calgary
For more information, contact Aboriginal Futures via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 403.253.5311.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Trade Winds to Success
- Grey Eagle Resort & Casino
- Canada Post Corporation
- Alberta Indian Investment Corporation
- Closer to Home Community Services
- Alberta Energy Regulator
- City of Calgary Fire Department
- Calgary Public Library
- Kainaiwa Children’s Services Corporation
- Air Canada
- Western Camp Services
- Treaty 7 Urban Indian Housing Authority
- West Jet
- Journey of Health
- Work Wild
- DHL Express Canada
- Maxxam Analytics
- Badger Daylighting Inc.
- RBC Royal Bank
- Alberta Health Services
- Business Link
- Canadian Property Stars
- Canadian Armed Forces
- Cargill Meat Solutions
- Clearstream Energy Services
- Saunders Construction Ltd.
- Siksika Family Services
- Southern Alberta Tax Services
- Executive Flight Centre
- Many More to Come…